Tuesday, March 30, 2004

well... today was definitely a better day. i decided that i'm going to take that night class this summer, so i'll be able to work at the bank... that is, if they hire me. (but i'm not going to worry about that!) i wrote a letter to them today asking if they had any positions available for the summer and if they'd send me an application. *crosses fingers*

i have also decided that i'm not going to let the things that i don't understand, can't change, and don't have yet, bother me. there are reasons for these things, and i just have to accept the fact it's all a part of life. i guess what i really have to do is keep myself from thinking about these things. worrying never changes anything. i know this in my head, but i keep worrying anyway... i wonder if i'll ever really learn...

i was just telling a friend of mine how important trust is to me... how it takes a lot for me to trust people to begin with, but then when they break my trust it's close to impossible for me to trust them again... at least not for a long time. i wonder why this is. obviously, trust is important to most people, but i just seem to put a larger emphasis on it than some of my friends. anyway... that's just what's goin on in my head right now...

kate put this new link on her blog... "A Satirical Guide to Safety in Wartime".it's so funny... you should definitely read it!

on that note, it's totally my bedtime... so good night... sleep tight... love to all...

No comments: