Wednesday, February 21, 2007

today is beautiful. walking outside this morning without wearing a bulky winter coat was wonderful! it's amazing how a little sunshine can make me feel so good. it is a beautiful reminder that winter doesn't last forever. there is always the hope of spring...


you should feel the sun in spring
comin out after a rain
suddenly all is green
sunshine on everything
i can feel it now
i feel You now
and how could such a thing
shine its light on me
and make everything beautiful
and you should hear the angels sing
all gathered round their king
more beautiful than you could dream
i've been quietly listening
you can hear them now
i hear them now
and how could such a king
shine His light on me
and make everything beautiful
and i want to shine
i want to be light
i want to tell you it'll be alright
and i want to shine and i want to fly
just to tell you now
it'll be alright, it'll be alright


'cause i've got nothing of my own to give to you
but this light that shines on me shines on you
and makes everything beautiful, again
it'll be alright...

-david crowder band "stars"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so..tell me about living in lancaster again...

will you still be in grad school somewhere? is this a semi-permanent move? perhaps you'd like to email me details instead of commenting..
ajschleink@yahoo.com

:-)

hey, this wkend too...Saturday night we're going to philly. probably just to dinner..nothing elaborate.
let me know if you can still make it!

xoxo